Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Closet

I hope that dramatic music is playing in your mind because it's playing in mine! Yesterday I conquered The Closet. That evil, seething bunch of... well... I'll just let the pictures do the talking:

BEFORE:



I pulled everything out of the closet, sorted it, packed a few bags for the thrift store, got a little bit of garbage, found about 25 reusable shopping bags, and put what was left back in.

Now, it looks like this:

AFTER:



I like the big empty space here. Big and empty. Ahhhh.





Check out that floor. Did you know that closets have floor? I did not discover this until my mid twenties. It's kind of awesome.

I put away all but 4 of most of our dishes/cups/plates, and am finding new homes for a few good appliances that I just never use. Up for grabs in the Tallahassee area:

-Little Green carpet steam cleaner. Needs to be flushed out because it sat with fluid in it for too long, but it works just fine -- nothing mechanical wrong with it.
-KitchenAid chopper (think I have a taker on that one)
-2 burner hot plate. Heats up slowly. Would be good for crafting, like melting wax, etc.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment